Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins are also becoming poor ( snap shots )

+9
enigma_1
stimulus
Nothingness
Roma-_
vinay
camhe22
sajith
luv.inspecta
hackerboy
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

default180 Re: Admins are also becoming poor ( snap shots )

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 pm

OoO!!!... uncle luv.inspecta ... Cool ...! aren't forums a lil *democratic* thingY...! lol! ... everyonE has right to comment in a way one wants, but ofcourse in some limits.. but I don't think that nothingness did some THAT biG... dat u r giving her a lecture of 150-200 words...

+ ... I don't understand wot kinda brainS here ppl have... as they like to interfere btwn two person...! if nothingness said to camhee, then let camhee reply...! r u P.A to camhee that u replied?!?... also there is a kindA *cold war* btwn me n vinay... n everyone has to jump in n comment!.. lolzzz man get a lyF.. pLZ

@ nothingnesS :ninja: ...! my signatures are @ the end of my posts...! lol! khe khe khe khe.

@ topic (pic) what an admin...! lol he doesnt even know whatz the difference btwn u r and ur .

P.S !!! sORy frNDsS if u souND rUDE  :lov3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Shocked @nothingness.... camhe22 has got an unusual brain hehe we couldnt find out what she did and her proof almost solved the issue so you cant say that admins are rude or something
and for the admins of this forum i would say that i have never seen a very easy going and caring admin like stim ....
better not to blame anyone
we are here to discuss and reveal ideas not to fight here ... this topic was not about stim or camhe22
lets be on the topic and discuss about it ... giving each other hard comments wont help
these days arguements are turning into personal targeting
we do not prefer all this here on the forum
its a request to all the members to please stay on the topic and leave all ur fights and persnal problems (if only they are)aside
and NIKSHAY deafault12
any ways when things are proved then any comments on him ....
@ROMZ ... we will request you to send those snaps to mig33 team
at contact@mig33.com
abid lol laughing
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 am

nothingness wrote:O my GOD Shocked camhe has brain??????????????????????????????? Shocked GOOD INFO Admins are also becoming poor ( snap shots ) - Page 4 602669
hello there

i want to remind you that i am not the issue here so don't try to insult me. i am a very cool person and i know how to respect others as i am well-mannered. how about yours? Wink
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 am

anthromorphic wrote:
prince chaming may be a...... well... whatever..... but he is part of the House of Admins. ITS EASY TO EXONERATE (FREE) OURSELVES FROM A CHARGE BY SAYING THAT SOME IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN DEEDS WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING WRONG AND GET THE CREDIT FOR ALL WHEN ONE DOES SOMETHING GOOD (LIKE WHEN SOMEONE PRAISES ONE OF THEM FOR BEING FAST, HELPFUL OR SOMETHING ELSE, THEY ALL POMPOUSLY SAY "ITS OUR DUTY" ETC ETC).

anthro its like when you belong to a family, you’re there for each other when the need arises , but can you say the whole family is bad when one member goes astray?? Look to yourself for answers .. you know what I mean!!!

anthromorphic wrote:
prove that logs were checked before that id got banned. can u do that?

and admins ARE the topic here. one of ur member is under fire for taking bribes and making money. prove that he is not an admin... u just can not deny that the said admin is not one of u.

can you prove logs were “not” checked ??? , non of us witnessed your ‘argument’ -as per say- so non of us will know what transpird..if the id got banned without reason take it up with mig team.they are responsilbel for banning. but then again.. as you said you have many ids.. and camhe posted snaps.. im sure the part of it not being prince is clear???

nothingness wrote:Anthro What a brave person u are
Why u all users are against admins they are not superhumans they can do mistake.

I fail to see the bravery.. lol

Speaking for myself... im not against abid.. but there are certain rules that need to be adhered to. And I hate sounding like a stuck record reminding users to stick to rules.. I see he is very well versed in pc’s and the likes.. (something im a blond too)
That knowledge of his is valued a great deal here… but in the same manner we need individuals to respect each other..

camhe22 wrote:
nothingness wrote:O my GOD camhe has brain??????????????????????????????? GOOD INFO

i want to remind you that i am not the issue here so don't try to insult me. i am a very cool person and i know how to respect others as i am well-mannered. how about yours?

its ill mannered to insult some one’s intelligence.. I hope, nothingness, you take a few ‘life lessons’ from this forum too..

abid861 wrote: aren't forums a lil *democratic* thingY...!. everyonE has right to comment in a way one wants, but ofcourse in some limits..
I don't understand wot kinda brainS here ppl have... as they like to interfere btwn two person...! if nothingness said to camhee, then let camhee reply..also there is a kindA *cold war* btwn me n vinay... n everyone has to jump in n comment!.. lolzzz man get a lyF.. pLZ

P.S !!! sORy frNDsS if u souND rUDE

abid your second line contradicts the first..

“... as they like to interfere btwn two person... n everyone has to jump in n comment!.. lolzzz man get a lyF.. pLZ”
as opposed to
“everyonE has right to comment in a way one wants, but ofcourse in some limits”
if everyone on the forum posted only to those that post to them then it defeats the whole purpose of the “democratic thingy” you mentioned. Lol

any how im gratefull you toned down a bit.. don’t slip up.. Wink

MåÐ kîll³®️ wrote:The board administrator has requested that all new registered users must agree to the following terms before registering and using the services on the board 'mig33 friends forum'.
Please be civil and courteous:

No offensive comments, personal or otherwise, through post or MP.

Avoid replying to an offensive post, report it to the moderators instead.

Maintain a good environment at all times. No profanity or flaming.

Avoid off-topic, misleading and repeat posting.

Avoid posting about your personal hatred toward any country, nationality, race or ethnicity.

We thank you for your comprehension.

im gonna end off with a “Superfluous” line .. lol

topic is locked for going astray from the subject and resulting in users targeting fellow members ..
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4