Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This story can change ur life...

5 posters

Go down

This story can change ur life... Empty This story can change ur life...

Post by msilmy Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:24 am

<p><p> <table title=" msilmy " style="width: 680px;" align="center" background="https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/prerna2/green%20bg/thyellowswirl.jpg" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="center"> <div align="center"> <div align="center"> <div> </div> <div> </div> <div> <table style="width: 650px;" background="https://2img.net/h/i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/prerna2/silver%20bg/lightpastelmixbysher.gif" border="2"> <tbody> <tr> <td> <div>
This story can change ur life... F_aaam_5a1197a

Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber merchant, and he got it. The pay was really good and so were the work conditions.

For that reason, the woodcutter was determined to do his best. His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he was supposed to work. The first day, the woodcutter brought 18 trees

972-963-6332"Congratulations," the boss said. "Go on that way!" Very motivated for the boss' words, the woodcutter try harder the next day, but he only could bring 15 trees. The third day he try even harder, but he only could bring 10 trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.

"I must be losing my strength", the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.

"When was the last time you sharpened your axe?" the boss asked. "Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees...

I think you have already got the point from the above story. Many Jobseekers do the same mistake. It’s not at all a hard thing to find various job requirements on Internet but to get a job what exactly you have to do is Sharpening your axe. What does that mean? If you are a fresher instead of keep on applying for jobs first focus & improve your skills on Aptitude, Reasoning, GD, HR & puzzles etc.

If you are really good at above topics you need not worry about getting a good job.

My dear friends, today many people are rich in this world because they are not rich in money from childhood but they are rich in Attitude. Attitude, that creates an altitude in your life.

It doesn't matter how much % you got in your previous degree or in which college you studied. It's all about focusing on your weaknesses by introspecting yourself. Turn your weaknesses into strengths. Winners don't do different things but they do things differently.

Finally to make a difference, to reach your goal what all we need is Burning Desire, Determination, Dedication, Positive attitude & commitment.
</span></span></span><o:p></o:p></b></p> <p> </p></a></div></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<div style='clear: both;'></div>
</div>
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

This story can change ur life... Empty Re: This story can change ur life...

Post by luv.inspecta Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:34 am

very motivating and very nice post mslimy bro thnks for this wonderfull story .. !
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:40 am

wonderful msilmy...nothing could have been better than that...you have pointed out the gist...it will help me a lot...thanks for sharing Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:02 am

thanks msilmy bro. beautiful post Very Happy
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : This story can change ur life... Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 am

Thnx 4 ur post...!
Next-step
Next-step

Male
Number of posts : 230
mig33 username : Next-step *please add me my friends...
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 am

fantastic idea Very Happy thanks for sharing
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down