Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sri lankans chat rooms

+2
cristin-14
sajith
6 posters

Go down

Sri lankans chat rooms Empty Sri lankans chat rooms

Post by sajith Sat May 31, 2008 7:05 pm

About Sri Lankans Chat Rooms

Hi friends...
This news for all our friends to know.
I'm sri lankans mig33 user. there for I'm chatting most time in that sri lankans chat rooms.
now sri lankans chat rooms are very bad. we can't chat in this rooms. every time flooding and flooding with filth words.
very big problem is the slanging. some peoples more cheating our new admins. some times may they are trapped their lies.
every time some some peoples abusing to our admins. specially to administrator nokia-5280. he is always come to our sri lankans chat rooms and everytime room searching and kicking to flooders and abusers. there for that bad peoples are don't like to him.
they discussing in the room, they can denote our admin nokia. this is example only.
I have a proof. tomorrow i our senior member luv_inspecta came to our room. he saw that very well.
Now sri lankans chat rooms are very bad
 :mistake:
what are we doing now?

thanks
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Sri lankans chat rooms Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Sri lankans chat rooms Empty Re: Sri lankans chat rooms

Post by cristin-14 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:05 am

Dear i hope they will get a room admin for your area next round. Send mig a mail and suggest it. They may try to demote an admin but mig know if an admin is innocent, so not to worry. For any further room assistance just ask any admin for help Smile
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:25 am

sajith is right me n sajith both were there it was horrible there ... !
all i cud c was abusive language flooding and traps for admins they call admins into rooms and then mis guide them .and when the admins left they were using the worst words i cud ever hear from sum1 , the moment i entered the room and tried introducing myslf they started abusing me,myfamily n sajiths family dats disgusting....rooms like these are helpless widout admins ...

but i hope mig33 knows which admin is right and doing their job well ... sajith wonder how u even stay in tht room pale
when our ksa rooms face these situations ..
I leave them room silent
best regards
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:55 am

and other one forgot me.
some peoples calling to admins after come to the room like that.
"Hi (filth word) nokia Smile"
"welcome (filth word) admin Smile"
like that.
they are using smile emoticon and calling to our admins. but, admins are don't know whats the meaning of that word. then admins are really thinking, it is a welcome or calling him.
: Sri lankans chat rooms 586920 :
Then have other problem. some people call to admin for come to the sri lankans room. then admins are coming for help to peoples.
then come after, other one id begining (parson of call admins's other ID) use to filth words with 'english'. admin is always kicking to that bad ID. then some one bring another ID to room and, they starting very very fast flooding and he leave from room very quickly.
however, admin can't kick that flooder. because, he is very fast and can't open
kick menu list.
then some one asking from admin, why you not kick to that flooder? we will report about you.
hmmm.
i think this is very very big and bad problem to us. pale
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Sri lankans chat rooms Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:20 pm

my bro sajith,ur problems are existed in every r00m of mig33,abusers are increasing,they r a part of the system,just try to act as my bro luv. do,when they start a mess,take ur go0d friends nd m0ve to an0ther rum or make a group chat,dnt think that mig33 will help u with abusers,all they can do is getting new admin frm sirilanka in the next selection,nd i think it will be u Very Happy ,u will think that u r able to stop mess nd abusers,but u r just dreaming,u must kn0w that slangers nd multi-kickers nd fl00ders.....(abusers mainly) are str0nger than the system,they w0n't be easily stopped by a 50 admin,admins only try to redu2e the am0unt of mess,so just dnt c0mplain,enjoy ur chat,nd when u bec0me an admin,just remember those 6 words from me...."Abusers are a part of mig33 system" Twisted Evil ,they r relevant to mig33 c0mpany,nd always when u find mig33,u will find two sides "admins(good)" nd "abusers(evil)",my dear bro sajith,dnt try to find a soluti0n to it,it is infinite......sorry 4 my l0ng reply Evil or Very Mad
Next-step
Next-step

Male
Number of posts : 230
mig33 username : Next-step *please add me my friends...
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:35 am

yeah i hope srilankans get admin so soon. be patient bro, just knocked our current admins for help. Smile
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanishka_max Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 am

all sri lankans face this problem because a few of people. all these mess is done by them and we cant stop them. Some times the insult our religious leaders, by flooding all over the room.

im really thankful to our admins, because they help us as much as they can. also specially i like to thank our admin Camhe22, coz she responded me very fast and stayed in our chat room until every thing gets normal.
Kanishka_max
Kanishka_max

Male
Number of posts : 261
mig33 username : kanishka_max
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down