Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?!

+6
cristin-14
camhe22
tears_of_cry
rahber
luv.inspecta
Next-step
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Empty Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?!

Post by Next-step Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm

hey there mates Smile ,i just want to kn0w,are mig33 admins interviewed by mig teamwork or what?,nd what are the real bases for choosing them?!,please share with ur informati0ns here plz Smile ,thanks in advance Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male
Number of posts : 230
mig33 username : Next-step *please add me my friends...
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Empty Re: Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?!

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 4:03 pm

nice question next step! even i wana know what happens n on WHAT BASIS THEY ARE SELECTED?!
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Empty Re: Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?!

Post by rahber Mon May 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Yup , the admins are selected after being interviewed by mig33 staff
ist simple u send mail to mig they see if u get on there qualification they will add you than will ahve a short question answer session adn than they will decide u will be admin or not
real basis LOl migh team know it cos the thigns they mentioned thy never look out for that :P
rahber

Male
Number of posts : 23
mig33 username : rahber
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 4:52 pm

is it true rahber?!dey dont look for the terms dey mentioned to be an admin ?!
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 4:53 pm

dat means the selection procedure is unfair?!
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue May 20, 2008 4:45 am

of course they looks for the terms and condition which require to be an admin....

first mail... they qualification,... if satisfy, then they will take the interview,,, :cgrt:
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Tue May 20, 2008 5:15 am

thanks for the clearance cry bro,but please guys any mig33 admin here (stimm. Or cristin or anyother),please share us what exactly happened to you nd pass ur experience to us...thanks in advance Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 am

yes please any admin share ur experience with us and guide us properly !
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rahber Tue May 20, 2008 1:31 pm

lol cry dont be so liberal :P eheh thy dont looks for rules all u have to be a mercahnt forum mod or owner or any frnd admin or frnd staff :P its true wether u dont admin it or not :P
rahber

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Tue May 20, 2008 3:02 pm

i was really suspicious about the point of "admin's friends"..i mean u make friends with an admin nd s/he puts u in the new-selected admins elected list nd it seems that it is true coz our newly selected admin. "fanta.fofo" is so close to the old one "westlife0007" nd she became an admin with that simplicity so i think that friendship with admins is so important nd relevant....i dnt mean with my words to attack admins,n0,on the contrary,i am trusted that they r better users than me nd than anyother user who didn't become an admin yet..we just want "pc-gan" or any admin to clarify the situati0n nd to illustrate that phen0mena to us.....thnx in advance Smile ,nd thnx 4 ur replies mates Very Happy
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Tue May 20, 2008 3:07 pm

i think that merchants r selected also...let's all try to be merchants or m0derators indeed Very Happy
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Tue May 20, 2008 3:58 pm

is it true dat most of the new selected admins are close ones to the old admins ?!
if it is den for sure it is very unfair to the people who really deserve and work hard for it..
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Quality is the main thing...unless someone has quality how come he/she can go further? well,if mig33 team selects merchants only as admin then what would happen to others who are qualified? i think mig33 team is wise enough to select the right person at the right time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Wed May 21, 2008 4:24 am

aha aktel bro...may be u r right..but we still didn't get a clearance of what exactly happened with admins nd an illustrati0ns of the admin's friends phen0menon....are stimmy nd cristin in a vacati0n or what? Very Happy
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed May 21, 2008 5:26 am

admins are interviewed by mig33 staffs.

at bro aktel well said Wink.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rahber Wed May 21, 2008 1:31 pm

lol if rules are to be folowed what team said while chosing they said that if u get kiked by admin u can not be admin , and u guys know ever-after he was not only kiked by admin but banned too :P so mig see ur rules need a look back there
rahber

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed May 21, 2008 2:01 pm

is it true ?! can any admin please clarify his point ?! we really need attention here now Very Happy
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Wed May 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Well u send ur application Very Happy best to send it when the selection proccess is open. Before mig team does anything they make a check up on the user Smile if he/she is fit and passes the requirments they will conduct an interview, via that they will decide the best interviews nd select them like that. My advice is try make mig33 a better place and u might get lucky Smile
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Wed May 21, 2008 2:24 pm

rahber bro,easy on admins,they r frm us nd 4 us,u cn get kicked wrongly be an admin nd then it is n0t ur fault so u have to send a mail to mig33 to clear u kicking history...trust me it is n0t about kicking,just try to make some friends with admins to prom0to u in the next selecti0n or try to be a merchant nd u will be an admin within 6 months just if u kept a clean chat history,that happend to our admin "fanta.fofo",she joined a forum nd became a m0derator nd make some friends with the old admin nd she became an admin with that 3 steps...i dnt say she is bad,n0 on the c0ntrary she is good nd kind,she makes her job but the users r bit ann0yed coz she is the old admin best friend,nd joined to the same forum where he an admin there....anyway guys,it is n0t important how they r chosen,the importat thing that they do their job as required.......anyway,g00d luck 4 all of u nd 4 better mig33 Very Happy ,thnx 4 sharing Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rahber Wed May 21, 2008 3:26 pm

lol bro m all easy n m with admint oo , i just clarfied his answer and all that u said i also said that in a post bt it got delted, anyw ay get kiked for 5 times is not all the times fault of some admin ponder uponon that
rahber

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Giga Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Admins, do you have to go to the mig33 local country headquarters to be interviewed or just an im or email interview?
Giga
Giga
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1140
mig33 username : nigahiga-dwls-fm
I\'m from : Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Flag
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:48 am

lol
prospective admins are "interviewed" on mig..
just like a chat..
where you answer a few questions...
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 am

Lolies stim. Those 4 question lasted me for 2 hours. Hope yall get to experience it to
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:11 am

two hours??!! Smile oh my god! thats quite horrible! even job's interview does not take that long i guess Neutral wish everyone all the very best...get ready for a long lasting interview Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 am

wow! i think those are very hard questions. bounce
however, can't we get the answers to that questions,... very sad. :(
I like know about that. that question are very hard? or very easy?
Very Happy
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Are mig33 admins interviewed before they r chosen?! Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next