Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title?

Go down

83 MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title?

Post by rapper_eater Fri May 09, 2008 2:46 pm

MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title? C_ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title? Didier_drogba Didier Drogba of Chelsea

MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title? Images-20080509151036 These two men could be the key players on the pitch but Wigan Athletic Manager Steve Bruce is being touted as the central figure in Sunday's Premier League showdown since it's all or nothing this weekend. After Chelsea beat Newcastle United last week to join Manchester United on 84points, attention immediately swung to Sunday. United's 17 goal difference means that when they visit Wigan they need only match Chelsea's result at home to Bolton Wanderers to win the league for the 17th time, one short of Liverpool's record. MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title? Images_(1)-20080509151036 In addition, Alex Ferguson should be able to unleash all his big names, including Wayne Rooney, who has missed the last two games with a his injury. CHELSEA manager Avram Grant believes the race is far from over! If they can pull it off for a third title in four reasons it will also send them to Moscow to face United in the Champions League final 10 days later seeking a rare double that night just be enough to keep Grant in his job. Good luck but especially to Manchester United, since i support that team!! Any man United or Chelsea fans in this forum that have a say in this too?
Hey mad kill bro, i know you support the blues...what you think?
rapper_eater
rapper_eater
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 81
mig33 username : rapper_eater *please add me
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

83 Re: MANCHESTER UNITED or Chelsea for 07/08 title?

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2008 8:50 am

chelsea always been fantastic Smile i do feel proud to a chelsea fan Laughing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rapper_eater Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Sorry bro man United took title of EP league. We will see one another in Moskow Smile
rapper_eater
rapper_eater
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 81
mig33 username : rapper_eater *please add me
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 12:16 am

yeah rapper 😢 hope we will be winner there Twisted Evil
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down