Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make her feel special...she deserves it!

+3
anthromorphic
tears_of_cry
rapper_eater
7 posters

Go down

127 Make her feel special...she deserves it!

Post by rapper_eater Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm

With the following twenty-two tips i guarantee you'll make her feel special. This is for the guys!

1. Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous...not fine or sexy

2. Hold her hand at any moment...even if just for a second

3. Kiss her on the forehead or neck.

4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to. (This will leave a smile on her face i guarantee you)

5. When she's upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you

6. Recognise the small things...they usually mean the most

7. Pick her out of all the other girls you hang with.

8. Write her notes...(this is for the olden type guy, or send her an email)...she will love it

9. Introduce her to your family and friends...but as your girlfriend and not your chick!

10. Play with her hair. Warning, don't complement her on her hair when you both know it's a disaster!

11. Pick her up, tickle her and play wrestle with her. (It enhances the touch feeling and when you're not there, she'll definitely miss your touch)

12. Sit in the park and talk to her.

13. Tell her funny jokes, or stupid jokes or just plain simple ones.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15. If she's mad at you, kiss her.

16. Give her piggybank rides.

17. Bring her flowers. E.g. Just because it's friday. Don't say because you dig her personality.

18. Treat her the same around your friends as you do when the two of your are alone.

19. Look her directly in the eyes and stare. Don't make it a habit. Might give her the hibee jibees if you know what i mean.

20. Let her take as many pics of you as she wants.

21. There's no better satisfaction than kissing her in the rain. P.s. If you're country has sun all the time, i suggest you kiss her in the shade Very Happy

22. If you're inlove with her...don't delay, tell her right away.

TRY THESE OUT GUYS, THEY WORKED FOR ME. And the women on this forum may also add to the discussion. Please do. It would be appreciated thank you.
rapper_eater
rapper_eater
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 81
mig33 username : rapper_eater *please add me
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

127 Re: Make her feel special...she deserves it!

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:31 am

excellent... well i used most of them... now both of us love each other....  :lov3:
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Make her feel special...she deserves it! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 am

i cant resist smiling man...
this a great lesson in making ur relationship work...  :yahoo:

but wouldnt it be too artificial? i mean if u want to be really close to smone, ur bitter part should be exposed to him/her... this will enhance the trust and u wud knw that real person and not the sunny side of him/her...
love and be loved as u are... with all ur dark and sunny aspects..
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 518
mig33 username : Anthromorphic
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 am

some guys dont know how to express their feelings .. i guess this is just a guide line for them.. nothing artificial..

in love there is compromise..

''accept me the way i am'' line should be abolished.
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 am

[b]if we do adopt these steps to bolster up any love relationship, i believ it wud mean that love is all abt 'exterior' or a 'display of carefully calculated steps', which, in fact, has nothing to do with love...
love is a feeling of most exalted nature that has to be 'felt' not 'shown'...
then i wud like to point out another thing in love realationships.. it is the quite unreasonable belief that what 'i' do can be 'explained' and 'rationalized' while any mishap coming from the other side is nothing but 'cheating' and 'deliberate act of betrayal'...
we dnt even suspect that a view from the other side might prove us more guilty....lolz

this kill ur love...

love is a very strong bond between two persons but there are moments wen it is so tender and delicate... watch out for those critical moments as in times like those,it can be torn apart by a slight mistake ...[/b]
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:03 am

[quote="stimulus"]some guys dont know how to express their feelings .. i guess this is just a guide line for them..
[quote]

feeling it is...
but how can you know that feeling unless it's shown in some way...

as for esuf..
he does'nt feel love.. AND can't show it. Smile
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rapper_eater Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:08 am

So true stim...they hide emotion because so guys feel scared and some dont want people to take advantage. Its time the tide changed.
rapper_eater
rapper_eater
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 am

umm.... . . . . yeah.. for the first time, i also took 15 month to face her... Smile
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Make her feel special...she deserves it! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferestara Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:16 am

All those thing sound so nice...only i HATE being touched and cuddled and so on Shocked

Just the thought of all that love makes me run for the hills, and very fast too silent
But people differ, and thats what makes our world so interesting lol!
ferestara
ferestara
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 15
mig33 username : ferestara

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:25 am

Lolies fere. Its all on personality and background. Some love it some hate it Smile
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 am

i agree with ferestara,
love is just so sublime that it cant be reduced into words and the senses like hearing and touching...
u just feel LOVE oozing out immaterially from a person and engulfing u surrealistically...
something thats not to be spoiled by worldly and sensual innuendos and actions...
a sthey say, u feel love surrounding u in the air, u sort of inhale it and realize it, without any help from ur senses.... this is the highest kind of love...
unfortunately, Hindi Movies are destroying that subtly yet more powerful way of communicating ur love for someone. they hv replaced it with a ordinary, physical, nauseatingly overt and irritatingly loud Love.

some suggestion i wud like to add:

dnt expect those dEvine 'three words' from someone whom one CANNOT EVEN RECOGNIZE IN A CROWD?
and dnt expect the same frm smone WHO'S NOT EVEN IMPORTANT THAN THE REST OF THE PPL

one needs to redefine his/her priorities wen one is in love...
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Sun May 04, 2008 6:42 pm

I believe guyz hide there feelings cause of that paranoid feeling in the back of ther heads wondering if she'l accept him for who he is . That question , will she like me ? How will she anticipate my actions and who i am or for the time being how she classify's me as a guy . Arrow Rapper try messaging her 2 as another point

, back messaging or give her a foot message Smile how's that ? And if u'r looking towards gettin to the next step as in turning the heat up , kisz her neck ...

I'v heard rumour's that to stimulate a female (turn her on ) rubbing behind the ears works  :yahoo: does any 1 think it's true ? I also read that "turning up the music " ...as in base ....cn turn her on . Could it be true ?
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 380
mig33 username : gh0st-rider16
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rapper_eater Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

gh0st-rider16 wrote:I believe guyz hide there feelings cause of that paranoid feeling in the back of ther heads wondering if she'l accept him for who he is . That question , will she like me ? How will she anticipate my actions and who i am or for the time being how she classify's me as a guy
very true ghost bro. But it's more of the women who wonder this simply because some are really offended easily. Don't EVER make jokes about her weight or body. It's just a girl's worst nightmare.

With today's population of youths, they are so easily influenced by what's on t.v. and the good old days have disappeared. Are we really marrying one another out of love? I have no idea. There days that four letter word doesn't exist. Shocked .
gh0st-rider16 wrote: Arrow Rapper try messaging her 2 as another
yeah bro, that's the spirit! Again the sense of touch is stimulated and both partners again get the sentual feel for one another. Between you and me, my girlfriend hates that lol.

gh0st-rider16 wrote:I'v heard rumour's that to stimulate a female (turn her on ) rubbing behind the ears works  :yahoo: does any 1 think it's true ? I also read that "turning up the music " ...as in base ....cn turn her on . Could it be true ?

Rubbing behind the ears?? Wow...never thought of that bro. Does it really help? Music is just the right method ghost. Not rock! But r'nb definitely will have her relaxed, and calm. Not too much base though, we don't want her with ear pains now do we? Laughing NOW GUYS, A RE-CAP ON A PREVIOUS THOUGHT...①DO WE DATE TO HAVE A STABLE RELATIONSHIP?
② or TO GET MARRIED?
③ For the fun of it? Or simply for...
④ NOT BEING ALONE?
rapper_eater
rapper_eater
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down