Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan behind resign

+2
cristin-14
Truth
6 posters

Go down

Plan behind resign Empty Plan behind resign

Post by Truth Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 am

I think their is a smart plan behind the resignation of admins(Bangladesh)
as far as i know admins of bangladeshi origin are in good numbers and still the BD People want more admins from their country as tareq being the chief admin they think they have a smart edge. But i think they have got the feeling that there may not be selection of admin from their country this time so they planned the smart idea of resignation. After the resignation there will be vacant post and they want to make the vacant posts filled by their people(BD). Now what if the mig33 team accept their request because the post is vacant and i think the admin(BD) has good relation with migteam they may convice them and after few months they wil tel that they are free and they want to join the admin post again. And who knows they may get the job again but their resigning trick may work and they may be able to make more Bd admins. So friends this is the plan behind resign and i must say that Bd admins are thinking to flood the mig with new bd admins. Lol wat a great conspiracy by them..
Truth
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 10
mig33 username : Vibhav4u
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Plan behind resign Empty Re: Plan behind resign

Post by cristin-14 Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:32 am

Intresting. But i disagree. Mig33 selected those amounts bd admins at that time because of the amount of active chatrooms they had. Correct me if im wrong but for the past to selection periods not 1 bd admin was selected. Meaning those they had at the time was enough. I think they do need some admins the next round due to the increase of users. Lol guys whats the prob we all need room protection:-)
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 am

Hahaha room protection can be done by any admin. Another plan comes out thats is increase room and fill the room wth multi ids and u wil shout we need more bd admins coz we have maxm number of chat room. Lol
Truth
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:57 am

Truth wrote:Hahaha room protection can be done by any admin. Another plan comes out thats is increase room and fill the room wth multi ids and u wil shout we need more bd admins coz we have maxm number of chat room. Lol

No no dear when we talk about protection. We talk about kickers, flooders and abusers. A admin from s.a. Wont understand and be able to control a fight in a bangladeshi room due to the language barrier. Before selection mig will obviously investigate the chatrooms. What if its full of multi kickers because they kicke d ever user there? When pickin which countries need admins they go buy how many active roos they have. And consisting in those rooms are obviously mig33 offendors. After that they check the requests of admins by the request of users Smile
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:35 am

dont say anythin like this with out information. as much as i know, admin zigzag resign.. because he has exam going...
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Plan behind resign Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:40 am

Lol most of the indian people and bd people understand each others country's language. Then y bd people have question over if an indian admin selection is done or to be done
Truth
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:43 am

And mr cry_coz if he resigned due to hs exam then what you thnk when exam wil be over. Dnt u thnk he wil try to gain the post again.
Truth
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikshay_ Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:23 am

Well truth you cant blame untill you have valid proof. Its your speculation and it may or may not be true. Better not indulge in any kind of selection related issues. Lets migteam decide
Nikshay_
Nikshay_
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 113
mig33 username : nikshay_
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:40 am

lol truth bro how could you say that?

at least those admins being resigned are honest to their position and they are not selfish too.
anyhow, whatever their reasons behind by giving up their position it must be respected by anyone.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Its_shakil Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:27 am

Hey Truth ur topic is totally insulting 4 us (Bangladeshi ppl).Plz dont share ur stupid thinking by posting any stupid topic...And plz try to visit Bangladeshi rooms.Then u will be knew wat is the real condition...And 1 advise 2 Truth..Plz try 2 mak ur mind brought.........(Sorry 4 use sum harsh word,But i have to do it bcoz this topic is related with my countries dignity)
Its_shakil
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 5
mig33 username : Its_shakil
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down