Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids need love

3 posters

Go down

Kids need love Empty Kids need love

Post by vinay Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:58 am

I like this story very much ...

A father just came home from work. His son was waiting for him at the door. As he came in, his son asked "How much do you make an hour, daddy?" Being tired from work the man was very angry that his son had asked him this. He said "Your mother doesn't even know that!" "But please daddy, how much do you make an hour?" The man said

"Fine, I make 25$ an hour." Hearing that the son left the room.

After some time, his son came back to him and asked, " Daddy will you please give me 10$?"

But he was too tired to do anything. So he just told his son to leave him alone.

That night he felt bad for the way he treated his little boy. So he got out of bed and went to his

son's room. The boy was still awake. He went over to him and gave him the $10 he had asked

for. Immediately the son picked up his piggybank, took out all the money from it and kept

everything on his daddy's hand. The man didn't understand what's going on, so he asked

his son, "What's the matter son?" His son replied," Daddy I want to buy one hour of your time......."

Have you hugged and spent time with your child today?
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Kids need love Empty Re: Kids need love

Post by cristin-14 Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:18 am

Nice story vinay. Nt only ur children nee time but the people you love. Allways remember family first
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 am

childerens need love. yes. but not from a other partner. they hope just love from thire parents. childens just very love to them parents.... sunny
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Kids need love Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down