Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Someone with Knowlegde of Symbian stuff please HELP!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Can Someone with Knowlegde of Symbian stuff please HELP!!!!! Empty Can Someone with Knowlegde of Symbian stuff please HELP!!!!!

Post by gunnjack Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:37 am

Hi

I was surfing sometime back and i came across some themes for various Nokia phones, very beautiful ones, i have a Nokia 6680 that i rarely use, so i decided to switch it on and download the themes onto it so as to see how they would look in it.

On downloading, i got a certain error;

"unable to install series 60 scalable skin support required"

I dont know alot about things to do with symbian and stuff so i decided to google it and see how i can help myself, all of which turned futile because all i saw was things to do with Symbian OS (greek to me) and so many other terms that i never got to understood.

Some time back, around May of 2007, i happened to have visited a forum whereby i saw some1 explaining these things in full detail, i havent been using a Nokia so i turned a deaf ear to that listing,

Now i have been looking for that listing but to no avail, and the internet has been making things harder for me through telling me things like "setting Nokia 6680 as your primary symbian device in your profile?" (whatever that means) and asking me if my phone is a series 60 or a series 40 or something like that.

I do not know what all that means, am not a fanatic of mobile phones, but i know there are very many people who visit these listings that know "too much" about what i am talking about.

Is there anyone who can explain to me (in simple English please) what symbians are, what al that series 60 n series 40 is, and why everytime i am about to download a theme it gives me this error

"unable to install series 60 scalable skin support required"

Any help of all sorts will be highly appreciated.

If you are interested in downloading the themes i have been talking about, visit

www.mobile9.com and after getting the wqap ids of the themes you like, visit wap.mobile9.com and input the ids and download them.
gunnjack
gunnjack
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Can Someone with Knowlegde of Symbian stuff please HELP!!!!! Empty Re: Can Someone with Knowlegde of Symbian stuff please HELP!!!!!

Post by vinay Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:25 am

Bro please click here
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down