Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to lose your weight ? try this !!

5 posters

Go down

Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Empty Want to lose your weight ? try this !!

Post by Roma-_ Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:37 am

No doubt how hard you exercise and feed yourself with low calorie diets, nothing seems to work on your body. Unfortunately at the end of the day your whole day efforts to lose weight give you a big zero. All your handwork becomes futile and useless. But now, here’s a simple trick that can help you greatly without any suspicion to lose those extra calories from your body. So, what are you more waiting for? Just go by it.
Eating the right way:
Make sure you take time to chew your food. Remember that your brain begins to start registering that you are actually eating only after 10 minutes of your starting. The slower you eat, the more chances your brain has of telling you that you have had your fill. Just switch off the television and sit on a table and chew every mouthful carefully. If you inculcate this habit, mind it you will shave off at least 125 calories a day that adds up to a major loss from your body in just six months. Isn’t it happy news?
Yoghurt flavor:
Try to swap the ice creams for some low fat frozen yoghurt. You are available with plenty of colorful, juicy and favorable fruits flavor, just go for them; instead of relying on heavy calorie ice creams. So next time the hunger strikes you reach for the flavored yoghurt to satisfy yourself.
Keep on moving:
Make sure you fidget more and often. Simply taking every opportunity to move helps dramatically in a making a big difference to the total amount of calories you burn everyday. It has been found that slim peope burn up to 350 calories more each day through movements like toe-tapping, muscle –clenching and pacing rather than sitting. So try to move every now and then to shed more kilos from your body
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Empty Re: Want to lose your weight ? try this !!

Post by ullu-_ Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:29 pm

thanks alot roma Very Happy hope it will work on me laughing
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Empty Re: Want to lose your weight ? try this !!

Post by Cinderella Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Lol ullu g u need these tips? Actually i read bout a 14-day low carb diet that helps u lose upto 9kgs in two weeks. . But u need to consult a doctor first cuz your kidneys might not be strong enough to withstand it. . However let me look for it n i'l post it here
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 am

am not sho fat Neutral
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 am

nice info...

i will give it a try Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 am

me n0t fatty cheeky
but nice inf0 roma
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1410
mig33 username : prince-umi and umi-ali
Registration date : 2007-08-21

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:50 pm

i want to gain weight Very Happy
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Cry u can eat a kg of ladu for breakfast , followed by three litres of pure cow's milk. . Then 5-6 plates of fries n a two dozen egg omelet with the works. . By then it's gonna be noon so eat three plates biryani , a kg jelebi n three litres lassi -make the lassi sweet, sugar helps put on weight . . For tea u can have a huge cheesecake with a slice of death by chocolate with oodles of cream n lotsa sweet hot chocolate milk. . And for dinner u can have mashed potatoes with lotsa butter and a cheesy pizza and as much steak as u can eat. . If u stil have room you can have cheese and crackers to your full. . Follow this diet religiously for two weeks and then tel me your weight dancing  :laughing:
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Empty 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight

Post by myrulzz Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Anyone who is overweight will testify that losing weight is not as easy as it seems. The people that are lean, or have gone from fat to skinny will say it’s just a matter of motivation and elbow grease. Although it is not as simple as that. Our environments have waged war on us. Their weapons are sedentary lives and trans fats of mass destruction. All is not lost though, here are some quick simple tips to get ahead!
Want to lose your weight ? try this !! Fatboy

1. Substitute Water. Our bodies are about 65-70% water. It follows that water would be not only essential, but the best possibly choice of liquids to ingest. In fact, our bodies will sometimes simulate a hunger response, when in reality the body is craving hydration. When hungry, drink a glass or two of water to check if it suppresses your hunger.

2. Chew Your Food. Chewing our food very slowly and deliberately has several benefits that are often overlooked. It gives us the ability to relax, and enjoy our meal. Slow chewing is the first, and highly important, step in a complex system of digestion. Besides, if we eat slowly, we might feel full before finishing the whole meal, and can leave the rest for the next meal.

3. Exercise daily. How silly of me to include something as obvious as exercise. I did a 30 day trial with waking up, and walking for 30 minutes first thing in the morning. My journal records that I was feeling amazing during the period of time that I was following this habit.

4. Publicize your intentions. Start a blog, join a forum, and have other people keep you accountable to help. Tell other people your plan, it would help you get the motivation to go with it!

5. Create a food schedule. Plan your day so that you’re eating at approximately the same time each day. This scheduling will incorporate itself into your circadian rhythm, and aid in digestion.

6. Do not over eat. Know your limit and stop eating when you are full. I have often been a victim of wanting to finish a meal so that it doesn’t go to waste. This has left me with many a stomach ache. Next time, doggy bag it for later, and don’t hurt yourself!

7. Choose your snacks wisely. Put down the Lays®️ and cheese puffs. Pick up the apple and baby carrots. Make the right decision, I know you can do it.

8. Lifestyle. Remember, it’s not about special diets, or special exercise programs. The real secret is in turning your health into a lifestyle, and focusing on this healthy lifestyle with every choice you make.
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

nice tips
i am sure this is gonna help  :yupp:
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

r0mu nalaz h0 ??Neutral
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 pm

we had a similar topic so i had to merge it

by the way,thanks for the effort for letting us know

this is gonna help bulky ones definitely Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 pm

0tayyzzz Neutral aktel mamu jan Neutral
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:21 pm

main mamu kaise ho geya Shocked laughing

anyway,no hard feelings guitaring
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down