Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url

3 posters

Go down

access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url Empty access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url

Post by gym Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:13 am

pproach 1: There are websites Anonymizer who fetch the blocked site/ page from their servers and display it to you. As far as the service provider is concerned you are viewing a page from Anonymizer and not the blocked site.

Approach 2: To access the blocked Web site. type the IP number instead of the URL in the address bar. But if the ISP software maps the IP address to the web server (reverse DNS lookup), the website will remain blocked.

Approach 3: Use a URL redirection service like tinyurl.com or snipurl.com. These domain forward services sometimes work as the address in the the url box remain the redirect url and do not change to the banned site.

Approach 4: Use Google Mobile Search. Google display the normal HTML pages as if you are viewing them on a mobile phone. During the translation, Google removes the javascript content and CSS scripts and breaks a longer page into several smaller pages. Google Mobile

Approach 5: Enter the URL in Google or Yahoo search and then visit the cached copy of the page. To retrieve the page more quickly from Google's cache, click "Cached Text Only" while the browser is loading the page from cache.

Approach 6: You can access blocked or restricted websites by using Google language tools service as a proxy server. Basically, you have Google translate your page from English to English (or whatever language you like). Assuming that Google isn’t blacklisted in your country or school, you should be able to access any site with this method.

Approach 7: Anonymous Surfing - Browse the internet via a proxy server. A proxy server (or proxies) is a normal computer that hides the identity of computers on its network from the Internet. Which means that only the address of the proxy server is visible to the world and not of those computers that are using it to browse the Internet. Just visit the proxy server website with your Web browser and enter a URL (website address) in the form provided.
i have adress of over 100 proxy site will be posted on request
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 592
mig33 username : gym22
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.dirtydesires.net

Back to top Go down

access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url Empty Re: access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url

Post by riz Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:04 pm

gym tanx for ur trick.

but i tink we already have a similar topic.
it might also helps Arrow http://www.mig33friends.com/PC-Internet-troubleshooting-f17/How-to-get-around-a-page-that-blocks-html-t75.htm
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url Empty Re: access a blocked website which is blacklisted by ur url

Post by gym Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:21 am

i saw that before posting but this are all the methods and posted in a new thread
for request fulfillement new thread should be used
i watned to merge both the thread but i am not bgetting the optoin to move the post
is there any option to move a single post????
gym
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 592
mig33 username : gym22
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.dirtydesires.net

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:15 pm

gym wrote:i saw that before posting but this are all the methods and posted in a new thread
for request fulfillement new thread should be used
i watned to merge both the thread but i am not bgetting the optoin to move the post
is there any option to move a single post????
gym

its ok gym. i appreciate ur style. new topic helps users to track it out by googling.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by exceptionall Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:09 am

Thanks for u all@gym%riz
exceptionall
exceptionall

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down